- 3 Bananas
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon Essentials Greens
- ½ cup of natural or Greek yoghurt
- Optional: shredded coconut, goji berries, cacao nibs
- Popsicle sticks
1. In a blender, blitz the strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and essential green. Put aside.
2. Peel the banana and using an apple corer put a hole in the centre of the banana. Pour in the blitzed berries before adding a popsicle stick in the centre.
3. Lay the prepared bananas on some baking paper and cover with the Greek yoghurt and any other toppings of your choice, we like using cacao nibs for a chocolatey hit.
4. The next day you have a 3 layer popsicle surprise for the kids, with hidden greens they’ll never know about!
If you don’t have popsicle sticks on hand, you can simply freeze the popsicles without them and cut up into bite size pieces the next day