- 1 frozen banana, chopped up (approx. 130g)
- ½ cup frozen sliced strawberries (approx. 60g)
- ½ cup frozen raspberries (approx. 50g)
- Juice of ½ fresh lime
- ¼ cup Melrose Cashew Spread
- ¼ cup coconut or your favourite yoghurt
- ¼ cup coconut water
Place all ingredients, including frozen banana and berries, lime juice, cashew spread, yoghurt and coconut water in a high-powered blender and blitz on medium – high speed until smooth and creamy.
Place smoothie in bowl and garnish with your favourite toppings like fresh strawberries, raspberries, granola or bee pollen.