Did you say winter warmer, nutritious treat and anti-inflammatory all-in-one? Yes please!
Our Melrose chef, Dani Venn, has created an amazing oats recipe filled with fresh fruit and natural anti-inflammatory properties thanks to our Melrose Turmeric Superblend.
If you're looking for a tasty and easy recipe to warm up from the inside out, give this a try!
- 1 cup whole rolled oats
- 1 banana, chopped
- ½ teaspoon aluminium free baking powder
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup or Melrose Rice Syrup
- 2 teaspoons / scoops Melrose Turmeric Superblend
- ½ cup dairy free milk (oat, nut, coconut)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/ 2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon flaked almonds
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place oats, banana, baking powder, eggs, maple, or rice syrup, Melrose Turmeric Superblend and vanilla into a high powered blender and blitz on high for about 60 seconds until a smooth, creamy consistency is achieved.
- Divide mixture by pouring into ramekins, top with blueberries and almonds. Place in the fridge or bake for about 30 minutes until the top is puffed and lightly golden.
- Alternatively you can leave in the fridge for up to 3 days and bake when you are ready.