- 1 cup of cauliflower rice (approx. ¼ head of cauliflower)
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons Melrose Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Melrose Kick Start MCT Oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 pinch sea salt
- ½ cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs (optional)
Add cauliflower to a food processor and blitz until it forms cauliflower rice.
Place cauliflower, chia seeds and milk into a small saucepan and stir to combine.
Place over a low-medium heat and add cacao, 1 teaspoon of chocolate hazelnut butter, coconut flakes, vanilla essence and salt.
Cook, stirring regularly, for 10 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid absorbed.
Take off the heat and stir through MCT oil.
In a small bowl, add remaining chocolate hazelnut butter and a dash of hot water, stir to create a chocolate sauce.
Top with remaining chocolate sauce, raspberries, coconut yoghurt, cacao nibs and more milk if desired.