- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 frozen zucchini, diced
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon Melrose Go For Longer MCT oil
- 1 tablespoon Melrose Tahini
- 2 tablespoons vanilla plant-based or grass-fed whey protein powder
- ½ lemon, zested & juiced
- 1 cup ice, optional
Place coconut milk and chia seeds in a blender and let sit for 10 minutes for the chia seeds to go to work.
Add remaining ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth or your desired consistency.
Top with extra berries and enjoy.