- 200ml coconut cream, canned
- 2 ripe avocados, stone removed & flesh scooped out
- ½-1 banana
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons Melrose Essential Greens
- 3 tablespoons Melrose Rce Malt Syrup
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla bean extract
- 2 tablespoons cashews
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 pinch sea salt
50g grated dark chocolate, minimum 70%
Fresh fruit, such as cherries or berries
Place all main ingredients into a food processor or high powered blender. Blend on high for 2-3 minutes or until all ingredients have been thoroughly mixed through.
Pour into individual glasses and chill overnight in the refrigerator, or for at least 4 hours.
When ready to serve, grate over the dark chocolate and finish with a cherry or berry on top.