These delicious apricot bliss balls are packed with inflammation-fighting nutrients to help you stay happy and healthy. Our Melrose chef, Dani Venn has selected the freshest natural ingredients to create a fresh, nutritious and zesty snack you can take on the go!
- 1 cup / 120g dried apricots
- 2 cups desiccated coconut (reserve ½ cup for rolling balls in)
- 1 cup quick or whole oats
- 5 teaspoons Melrose Turmeric Superblend
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger (if you like a little extra spice kick!)
- Zest of 1 lemon, finely grated
- ½ teaspoon salt flakes
- Place apricots, 1 ½ cups desiccated coconut, oats, 4 teaspoons Melrose Turmeric Superblend, ginger (if using), lemon zest and salt flakes in a high powered blender or food processor and blitz on medium – high speed for about 1 minute, until the ingredients have developed a sticky texture. If required add a teaspoon of water to help bring the mixture together.
- Place reserved desiccated coconut in a small bowl and 1 teaspoon Melrose Turmeric Superblend and mix well.
- Place a small amount of mixture into your hands and roll into a small ball, roll into coconut mixture and set aside. Repeat with remaining mixture
- Can be stored in an airtight container and placed in the fridge to chill and firm up or at room temperature.
- You can swap up the desiccated coconut for almond meal if preferred.