Our immune health is important all year round, but in Winter it is particularly key to protect us from sickness and colds.
While supporting immune system health is important all year round, wintertime, we could all use a little additional support.
Holistically, taking nourishment from foods as well as taking Melrose (vitamin C product), can support your immune system health/maintain healthy immune system function. The good part is, you can make this a part of your regular routine very easily.
Consume daily either on its own, or dilute with water or coconut water to make a refreshing beverage to sip on throughout the morning.
Try these incredibly delicious shots, made with ginger, turmeric and coconut water, natural ingredients that along with (vitamin C product), support your wellbeing.
Ginger, is your everyday kitchen spice that is well known as a herbal medicine that can help with digestive troubles / can help with your gut / is a superfood for your gut.
Turmeric needs no introduction either, it is a beautiful spice that not just packs a punch of flavour but is also an antimicrobial herb used for centuries.
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 3cm piece turmeric, washed and chopped
- 1 6cm piece ginger, washed and chopped
- 3 tsp Melrose Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid
- Place all ingredients in a high powered blender with 750ml of water. Blend on high until no lumps remain.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer or muslin cloth, and discard the pulp.
- Store in a sterilized jar or bottle in the fridge. To serve, pour approximately 60ml into a small glass and drink. You can also dilute it with water or coconut water and sip on it instead.
- You can use any Melrose Vitamin C powder in this recipe!