- 3/4 frozen banana, chopped (approx. 1 cup)
- Double shot chilled espresso
- 1 tablespoon chilled coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon Melrose Macadamia Cashew Butter
- 2 teaspoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 1 cup drinking coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Melrose MCT (Melrose MCT Original, Pro Rapid or Pro Plus -- take your pick!)
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs, to garnish (optional)
Place frozen banana, coconut cream, macadamia cashew butter, cacao, maca powder and coconut milk in a high-powered blender, place on high speed and blitz until smooth. Pour in serving glass and top with a teaspoon of cacao nibs.
To make your own drinking coconut milk, use the ratio 1 cup of coconut milk to 2 cups of water, blend or mix well and store in fridge.
To freeze bananas, peel skin and chop into 5cm rough chunks, freeze in a single layer and store in freezer.
Swap up the macadamia spread with other Melrose nut spreads, like Almond or ABC.