- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- 8 medjool dates, pips removed (omit for fructose free)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup Melrose Organic Flavour Free Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon Melrose MCT Oil (Original, Pro Plus, Pro Rapid)
- ¼ cup Melrose Organic Rice Syrup
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Cacao or desiccated coconut, for topping
Blend seeds, coconut flakes, dates, cacao and sea salt in a powerful blender or food processor.
Transfer into a bowl and add, coconut oil, MCT oil and rice syrup. Combine well.
Add cacao nibs and chia seeds and stir well.
Spoon into a lined bread tin and pack well with the back of a spoon or extra baking paper. Sprinkle with cacao or coconut.
Chill in the fridge before slicing and serving.