Flaxseed oil is a fabulous source of plant based and anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids, and the good news is that its naturally nutty flavour lends itself well to sweet dishes like this creamy salted caramel smoothie. If you are a dessert for breakfast kind of person, this is one healthy meal you’ll want to try.
- 1 banana, frozen
- 2 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 tbsp Melrose Almond butter
- 1 tsp Melrose Flaxseed Oil
- ¼ tsp sea salt
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend.
2. Garnish with your choice of granola or fresh fruit and enjoy.